Carrington Business Park offer a range of facilities including office space, training rooms, conference facilities, meeting rooms and workshops to rent all within easy reach of Manchester City Centre and only 10 minutes from Manchester International Airport.
To discuss your business requirements, find out more about Carrington Business Park or to arrange a viewing appointment call Janet Smith on 0161 776 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carrington Business Park Workshop Space
Call Janet Smith on 0161 776 4000 or email her at email@example.com for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment.
0161 776 4000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Doreen Spencer on 0161 776 4000 or email her at email@example.com for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment.
From the M60
Carrington Business Park is served by two bus stops which are both less than 250 yards from the front gate.
There are several busses that use these bus stops on a frequent basis and these are:-
Carrington Business Park Ltd, near Manchester, is a not for profit making organisation dedicated to helping businesses and the people who run them grow and succeed. We listen to your needs, we speak your language and we understand your challenges. We’re there for you, helping you reach your goals now and in the future.
The park is home to more than 300 units and its clients include 150 local, national and international companies, who between them employ around 1000 people. Formed by Shell UK LTD in 1986, it was one of the very first business parks to be created in the UK. Because Carrington Business Park is not for profit making organisation, all revenue is ploughed back into services, facilities, business advice and accommodation for customers.
The park has everything required by today’s business on-site from secretarial and office support services to conference, meeting facilities and ample free car parking. And an understanding and dedicated team of people who go further to help you succeed.
- Free parking – over 500 free car parking spaces.
- The Carrington Lounge – relax in the pleasant surroundings and enjoy our fine coffees, fabulous food or wide selection of cakes and snacks!
- A full catering service for our conference/training rooms.
- Royal Mail deliveries are collected, sorted and distributed from our mail room.
- Each customer is designated their own Secure Mail box with 24 hour access.
- Photocopying, facsimile, laminating and binding services at nominal charges.
- Careful maintenance of common areas, toilet facilities and external grounds.
- Weekly waste and recycling collections.
- Space to relax – numerous places within the Park’s grounds to take a break.
Switch to our desktop site