Other Facilities at the Business Centre Manchester
Mail Service at Carrington
The mail service at Carrington Business Park gives our businesses flexibility and security.
- 24 hour access to secure mail boxes.
- Mail is sorted in the central mail room.
- Parcels can be signed for in the absence of Licensees.
- Parcel deliveries can be left in the mail rooms for collection by couriers.
- Royal Mail collections are made several times throughout the day.
As well as all our other services Carrington Business Park also provides:-
- Cleaning – All the toilets, corridors and communal areas are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Common seating areas – These areas allow customers to wait in comfort.
- Disabled access – Ramps and lifts are available throughout the site to enable disabled access.
- Kitchens – There are small kitchenettes in all the office buildings which cater for tea making facilities, fridges, microwaves etc.
- Maintained Grounds – All of the buildings have access to either maintained lawns or gardens
- Outdoor seating areas – Benches and tables are dotted around the park to allow people to sit outside.
- Parking – There is extensive free parking throughout the site
- Recycling – Skips to recycle cardboard and paper are located at various locations around the site.
- Smoking Areas – CBPL has designated covered smoking areas for most buildings on site.
As the first of our client spotlight sessions, I spent some time this morning with…
Today started meeting with Tim Morgan of Crossley Consult Ltd. It was great to pass over £250…
The office you rent may be perfect for your day-to-day business. But every now and then, you’ll need facilities…
Looking for offices to rent, there are so many things to take into account -such as location, size, length…