Mail Service at Carrington
The mail service at Carrington Business Park gives our businesses flexibility and security.
- 24 hour access to secure mail boxes.
- Mail is sorted in the central mail room.
- Parcels can be signed for in the absence of Licensees.
- Parcel deliveries can be left in the mail rooms for collection by couriers.
- Royal Mail collections are made several times throughout the day.
As well as all our other services Carrington Business Park also procides:-
- Cleaning - All the toilets, corridors and communial areas are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Common seating areas - These areas allow customers to wait in comfort.
- Disabled access - Ramps and lifts are available througout the site to enable disabled access.
- Kitchens - There are small kitchenettes in all the office buildings which cater for tea making facilities, fridges, microwaves etc.
- Maintained Grounds - All of the buildings have access to either maintained lawns or gardens
- Outdoor seating areas - Benches and tables are dotted around the park to allow people to sit outside.
- Parking - There is extensive free parking throughout the site
- Recyling - Skips to recycle cardboard and paper are located at various locations around the site.
- Smoking Areas - CBPL has designated covered smoking areas for most buildings on site.
Whether you’re carrying out mandatory, legally-required training or you just want to expand your team’s skillsets, regular staff training…
Alex McCann from Altrincham HQ was our guest speaker at this morning’s monthly Networking here on the Business Park.
Carrington Business Park are helping promote a scheme that Trafford Council has set up called …
Our usual Tuesday Network event was slightly our of sync this month due to the fact it was held…