We have created some delicious & practical dishes for you to choose from and we hope that you find everything you need within these pages.
We are sure that there is sufficient choice for you & your guests requirements, however if for some reason you have requirements outside of these choices (special dietary needs, VIP events etc.), or want to discuss anything with us, we are always on hand to help. Just contact our Catering Manager, Kath Martin on:
Tel : 0161 776 4287
E-Mail : email@example.com
Please afford us
We would require you to tell us 48 hours (excluding Saturday & Sunday) prior to your event if you need to cancel for any reason so that we can make sure that we don’t order in unnecessary supplies. Cancellations inside this time scale may be subject to full costs.
Our aim is to make our hospitality service the best that it can possibly be, this is why your feedback is essential for continuous quality improvement. Please pass any comments you feel may help us achieve this to Kath.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Why not enhance your menu by adding any of the following items at an additional charge of £1 per head per item.
To discuss your business requirements, find out more about Carrington Business Park or to arrange a viewing appointment call Janet Smith on 0161 776 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carrington Business Park Workshop Space
Call Janet Smith on 0161 776 4000 or email her at email@example.com for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment.
0161 776 4000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Doreen Spencer on 0161 776 4000 or email her at email@example.com for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment.
From the M60
Carrington Business Park is served by two bus stops which are both less than 250 yards from the front gate.
There are several busses that use these bus stops on a frequent basis and these are:-
Carrington Business Park Ltd, near Manchester, is dedicated to helping businesses and the people who run them grow and succeed. We listen to your needs, we speak your language and we understand your challenges. We’re there for you, helping you reach your goals now and in the future.
The park is home to more than 300 units and its clients include 150 local, national and international companies, who between them employ around 1000 people.
The park has everything required by today’s business on-site from secretarial and office support services to conference, meeting facilities and ample free car parking. And an understanding and dedicated team of people who go further to help you succeed.
- Free parking – over 500 free car parking spaces.
- The Carrington Lounge – relax in the pleasant surroundings and enjoy our fine coffees, fabulous food or wide selection of cakes and snacks!
- A full catering service for our conference/training rooms.
- Royal Mail deliveries are collected, sorted and distributed from our mail room.
- Each customer is designated their own Secure Mail box with 24 hour access.
- Photocopying, facsimile, laminating and binding services at nominal charges.
- Careful maintenance of common areas, toilet facilities and external grounds.
- Weekly waste and recycling collections.
- Space to relax – numerous places within the Park’s grounds to take a break.
Switch to our desktop site